- Town Council to take over running of Park
- Offices for rent
- Play Centre Open Late Every Friday Until 9pm
- Letter from Winston Roddick
- Cruise Ship visits for Holyhead during 2016
- Offices to Rent at Holyhead Town Hall
- Services we provide
- CCTV Provision - Holyhead
- B&M store official opened by Mayor Cllr J V Owen
- Removal of CCTV cameras across Anglesey survey
- The Holyhead Waterfront Development
- Diamond Jubilee Pictures
- Twinning Oath Signed In Greystones
- Twinning Oath Signed
- LASER TAG AT THE TOWN HALL
- New Play Area opened by Mayor
- Greystones Visit County Wicklow
- Shop -Y-Porth
- The Mayor's Presentation
- Town Hall Weddings
News & Events
Greystones Visit County Wicklow
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 16:14
Click on the read more icon for more information regarding the Town Twinning proposal between Greystones Town Council in Co Wicklow Ireland and Holyhead Town Council.
Town Hall Weddings
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 18:29
The Town Hall in Holyhead can now be used for wedding ceremonies - couples do not have to travel to Llangefni for the purpose of getting married anymore. The Mayor Cllr J V Owen was pleased to welcome representatives from Anglesey County Council to the launch of the new service.
Please contact Anglesey County Council if you would like to book your wedding at the Town Hall.
If you would like to hold your wedding reception at the Town Hall after the service please contact the Town Clerk on 01407 764608 for more details, the main hall has a bar facility. please visit the town hall under services on this site for pictures of the main hall.
Mammoths & Mariners - Guided walk around Holyhead
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 16:17
Saturdays in July & August
Starts 11:30am at Port Pumpkin Cafe - c 90 minutes
Cost adults £4 & children £2 Tel. 01286 678590
New website launched
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 18:22
The Mayor Cllr W J Chorlton launched the town council's new web site today. He said it was very impressive and very important for the town council to keep in touch with the community through the web site. It has a wealth of information contained with in it and up to date information on events planned for the town.
Helping launch the site was Town Clerk Mr Cliff Everett who will be responsible for keeping the web site updated and Mr Owen Sutton, of owensutton.com, who designed and built the new site.
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 15:55
Every Monday All Year (weather permitting)
Monday Street Market (subject to weather)
All Year Empire Cinema - see the latest films - opening October 2013